NGD Custom 24 Wood Library

GnarCalShrddr

Bought my first PRS back in 2004 when I was in college. It was a standard 24 in platinum metallic. Loved it for many years. Sold my Fenders and Gibsons over the years and just kept the PRS. As time when on I kinda grew tired of it and wanted something new. After stalking reverb for the last few months and visiting my local PRS dealer multiple times I finally found the one.

Custom 24
Maple top in aquableux purple burst
Swamp ash body
Torrified maple neck
Ziricote fretboard
85/15 pickups

This thing plays like a dream

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I’m really digging it. I kept going back and forth on satin vs gloss. Realized I love the satin neck but the gloss body. I was originally set on the bird outlines instead of the solid bird inlays but the quilt is so bright and heavy the solid birds really pop agains the ziricote fretboard.

Nice guitar! My MEV has the SA body and ziricote fretboard and I LOVE It. Enjoy the heck out of your guitar!

I love the stability of a roasted maple. My preference when going for a maple neck strat. Rarely do I have to touch the truss rod!
I could only imagine how that is on a PRS. Congrats

My local dealer had the another Custom 24 in that finish. It sold before I could get to it. It’s gorgeous! Nice one!

I had been in several times over the last month. Found a wood library I liked but hated the color so I saw what else they had on order and put my name down to hold it when it came in.

Back