NGD: Custom 24 Piezo WL

andross182

People have different ways of remembering life events. Some get tattoos, I buy guitars. This journey really started two years ago when my son was born, here's to fatherhood!

Backstory:
I have been GASing for a Custom 24 Piezo for quite some time now, but there was only one small issue...I wanted a 10 top, and 10 tops default to hybrid hardware, which I felt clashed with my color choices. I went back and forth on color options (originally wanted Faded Whale Blue with a natural back, but that was unobtanium outside artist/WL). I decided to custom order my runner up color, a Charcoal Cherry Burst 10 top w/o hybrid hardware and reserve myself to the 9+ month wait when I got a fateful phone call from the dealer I was working with...I will let the result of that phone call speak for itself!

Full Specs:
2018 Custom 24 Piezo Wood Library
Pattern Regular East Indian Rosewood Neck with Mun Ebony fretboard
Green Ripple outline, Paua Center inlays
10 top quilt with Faded Whale Blue finish with natural back

FigSaLL.jpg

kGJtHdI.jpg

VR5FKvU.jpg

Imgur Album link: https://imgur.com/a/iZURRju
kGJtHdI

Congrats
great combination of woods and color, I went the same route
with my 513 AP (avatar) but with mixed hardware and ME2 birds.
Enjoy your long awaited beauty in good health.

I'll quibble that hybrid hardware is super cool. That aside, you scored yourself one flat-out fantastic guitar there! I love everything about that one.

A great piece of quilt and awesome choice of finish, really suits the figuring. Enjoy the heck out of her!:D

Fantastic! Was that from Moore Music? I was looking at one online with similar specs. I go back and forth on faded whale Blue, but it looks great on that top! Also love natural backs. Big fan of rosewood necks and the piezo adds some nice texture when blended with the regular pickups.

Now ya gotta show the other two PRS in the first photo! :)

Fantastic! Was that from Moore Music? I was looking at one online with similar specs. I go back and forth on faded whale Blue, but it looks great on that top! Also love natural backs. Big fan of rosewood necks and the piezo adds some nice texture when blended with the regular pickups.

Now ya gotta show the other two PRS in the first photo! :)

Yup, this beauty came from their wood library run!

Back