NGD: Custom 24 Floyd

yankeebulldog

I don't like to get that specific
Just got this in today:

So far it's awesome, love the larger frets and the metal pickups. It slays through the Archon, clean and gain tones. Have tried it with the Friedman yet. I need to tinker with the setup and lower the action a bit, maybe go with 9.5s on it, but I'm digging it.

I knew I heard somebody doing dive-bombs out my back window!
Congrats, and love the color.

Sweeeet!

How does having the Floyd affect the tone?

I can't really tell it's any brighter than my Paul's guitar, the only other 25 incher I have at the moment, I'm actually surprised the ebony board and maple neck and floyd don't add more brightness but it's probably the Metal pickups helping out with that.

Just got this in today:

So far it's awesome, love the larger frets and the metal pickups. It slays through the Archon, clean and gain tones. Have tried it with the Friedman yet. I need to tinker with the setup and lower the action a bit, maybe go with 9.5s on it, but I'm digging it.

Welcome to the club! I love mine!

I can't really tell it's any brighter than my Paul's guitar, the only other 25 incher I have at the moment, I'm actually surprised the ebony board and maple neck and floyd don't add more brightness but it's probably the Metal pickups helping out with that.

I had the same thought and came to the same conclusion.

Back