NGD - Custom 24 Eriza Verde

devnull

Finally just got my first PRS, and honestly I have no idea why I waited so long.

2017 Custom 24 10 top
- Quilted Maple 10 top with custom Eriza Verde Charcoal burst finish
- Ebony fretboard
- Pattern Regular neck
- Hybrid Hardware
- 85/15 pickups
- Black wrap around

pDKnwjX.jpg

HuSfYFb.jpg

A9paXKP.jpg

After playing several at a few stores, I came across this one and fell in love. It was listed at the store for a normal 10 top custom 24 price. Was able to talk them down a bit and actually got it for a touch over a normal custom 24 price.

The questions I have about this guitar that maybe someone can help me out with. How did it get that paint color? I only saw it available in artist package colors. I wrote PRS to see why my guitar had that paint job and an ebony fretboard (not going to complain, as I love them both) and they said the painter just wanted to do that color.

Also, I'm not 100% sure, but the headstock appears much darker than rosewood, is it possible that is ebony as well?

Safe to say I've been bitten by the bug and will probably be picking up a 594 soon enough.

Congrats! Beautiful guitar! The color is likely a painter's choice or one-off color. I have something along those lines...a McCarty 10-top in Blueberry with an ebony fretboard..

If the fretboard is ebony, the headstock overlay will be ebony, too. The guitar looks killer!

Killer guitar in a killer color!
I have a sprayer's choice finish on my P22 - faded blue emerald burst. They seem to give their painters some leeway to come up with creative odd-ball finishes here and there.

I'm usually not a fan of green guitars but that looks great. Congrats on the awesome score!

As others have said PRS seems to do one off core guitars fairly frequently. Mine has a maple neck and a swamp ash back with a sprayers choice finish but it was listed as a standard core model. I just look at it like I got a wood library with an awesome finish for a great price!

Very nice! Eriza Verde has always been one of my favorite colors from PRS, but I've never seen one quite like that! Hope it brings you many years of joy!

Eriza is my 2nd favorite PRS color behind solana burst. Well done!

All these NGDs are making me jealous! GAS is setting in!! HNGD, that’s one sweet axe and really cool that it’s not a common color!

Back