NGD : Custom 24 30th Anniversary "JADE" and the family pic.

3 days has passed and I think this one need a little mod to suit my taste even better.

Off the gold tuner buttons and on the ebony ones... Love this headstock even more!

18834097761_c3c6dfc9aa_b.jpg

And the whole guitar is now like this, equipped with Dimarzio Clip lock strap that I have always been using for my every electric guitars since 2006

18805167626_796a17a996_b.jpg

Your non-10-top has the same "flaw" that disqualified it as my non-10 top P24:

IMG_5755_1024_zpsfyfvreb0.jpg

A "fade" in the flame right near the tone knob (which is about the same spot on yours).

I'm very happy with the look of my non-10 top, looks better than the so-called "10-top" CU24 I have (which is great for other reasons).

EDIT: oh, and the ebony tuner buttons look fantastic!

Your non-10-top has the same "flaw" that disqualified it as my non-10 top P24:

IMG_5755_1024_zpsfyfvreb0.jpg

A "fade" in the flame right near the tone knob (which is about the same spot on yours).

I'm very happy with the look of my non-10 top, looks better than the so-called "10-top" CU24 I have (which is great for other reasons).

EDIT: oh, and the ebony tuner buttons look fantastic!

Thank you very much krab!

I pointed that fade spot to the seller right after open the case that this was the reason. It still a very beautiful guitar nonetheless. I actually prefer top like this, which has its own character, non perfect but that the way things are.

3 days has passed and I think this one need a little mod to suit my taste even better.

Off the gold tuner buttons and on the ebony ones... Love this headstock even more!

18834097761_c3c6dfc9aa_b.jpg

And the whole guitar is now like this, equipped with Dimarzio Clip lock strap that I have always been using for my every electric guitars since 2006

18805167626_796a17a996_b.jpg

Nice mod!

Darn it Suppalak now you re-ignited my GAS for ebony buttons
I didn't change them yet (although my fretboard and HS overlay are ebony)
because the mixed hardware cost me $$$ when speccing my AP
The new look is killer brother.

Nice mod!

Thank you very much krab! This is one of the easiest mod but very high impact on look!

Darn it Suppalak now you re-ignited my GAS for ebony buttons
I didn't change them yet (although my fretboard and HS overlay are ebony)
because the mixed hardware cost me $$$ when speccing my AP
The new look is killer brother.

Thank you very much krab! I would just say "do it" ^ ^

Digging the mod. I generally don't like gold hardware, but I'm diggin the hybrid on my 30th

Thank you very much krab! I like the hybrid too, just prefer the black button ^ ^

I like both colors. Hybrid hardware is awesome but you can never go wrong with black.

Yes sir, fully agree!

This makes me want to get a Jade guitar.

Get one ^ ^

Yeah, Jade is badass.

It really is ^ ^

Pretty awesome non-10! Congrats!

My wife wants me to get a purple guitar but I like the Jade better. I'll just tell her you said it was okay to get a jade guitar. hahaha

Yes, you could tell her that I totally support you getting the Jade one.

Actually my wife prefer the purple too. I will tell her that you said get the Jade one.

I love the ebony tuners. You made a great choice. I changed the gold tuners for ebony on my HBII that has an ebony fingerboard and headstock and it looks great.

What more could you wish for. I hope u let your family out of the house once in a while. While these guitars practically dont depriciate so you might want to protect your investment I still think they should be used. You cant fit all of those in the box when its time for the great nap.

What more could you wish for. I hope u let your family out of the house once in a while. While these guitars practically dont depriciate so you might want to protect your investment I still think they should be used. You cant fit all of those in the box when its time for the great nap.

My family in Chiang Mai, early this year duirng the Himalayan Cherry Blossom ^ ^

10924214_10155133778045220_6787279536937577838_o.jpg

And this one from Phuket, just last month

11112953_10155569066990220_7124388424555079832_o.jpg

And this one from Phayao, late last year

10869827_10154978098400220_4153920816562255536_o.jpg

So yes, they are out of the house once in a while ^ ^

However, these guitars are not investment. They are simply music instruments and I am using them for that purpose ^ ^

I also did not plan to put them in that box, but rather pass on to my daughters :rock:

Last edited:
Back