NGD : Custom 24 30th Anniversary "JADE" and the family pic.

Are you there at Krabi? The weather in the next couple of days could be quite stormy so please take care.

If you plan to stop by in Bangkok, please let me know ^ ^

No, I am in the United States. I'm frightened by other governments even more than I am afraid of my own government so I never travel outside the United States. ;)

No, I am in the United States. I'm frightened by other governments even more than I am afraid of my own government so I never travel outside the United States. ;)

Although I am actually quite frightened by your governments, I have actually been to U.S. 3 times ^ ^

That Jade is just gorgeous. Your Paul's guitar is off the charts as well! Congrats on all of them!

BTW. You've got some very good photography skills to get the colors to 'pop' like that.

That Jade is just gorgeous. Your Paul's guitar is off the charts as well! Congrats on all of them!

BTW. You've got some very good photography skills to get the colors to 'pop' like that.

Thank you very much krab.

This guitar is actually "pop" by itself. All I have to do was to find the right angle that has almost no reflection and all the flame will "pop" :rock:

Not sure how I missed this. That color is beautiful!! I also never would have gone looking for that, in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised, though, to find one in my collection at some point in the future. Just beautiful! I think it goes very well with the guitar in your avatar, which has long been one of my favorites.

For the record, I'm frightened of all governments. Some more than others!!

Not sure how I missed this. That color is beautiful!! I also never would have gone looking for that, in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised, though, to find one in my collection at some point in the future. Just beautiful! I think it goes very well with the guitar in your avatar, which has long been one of my favorites.

For the record, I'm frightened of all governments. Some more than others!!

Thank you very much krab! Thing happens for the reason, I guess. From the initial thoughts of just checking it out may turn in to the NGD at any time. The only thing need to be done is that always spare some budget before walking into the guitar store!

Nice score! Picked up a 30th anniversary last Tuesday myself...so how about those 85/15's?? Loving mine! Enjoy much!!

WOW!! Dream guitar!! I love Jade, and that one is off the charts! (I love the Jade back as well!) Congratulations and all the best to you and your family! Great video too!

Nice score! Picked up a 30th anniversary last Tuesday myself...so how about those 85/15's?? Loving mine! Enjoy much!!

Thank you very much krab. I also love mine! Quite different that the 408 and narrow 408, but all are great!

WOW!! Dream guitar!! I love Jade, and that one is off the charts! (I love the Jade back as well!) Congratulations and all the best to you and your family! Great video too!

Thank you very much krab! If anyone would tell me 2 weeks ago that I will buy a Jade guitar, I would be laughing at them.... Now it is one of my favorite color!

Back