NGD : Custom 24 30th Anniversary "JADE" and the family pic.

I'm not a fan of green guitars...BUT...DEAR LORD, that is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope is sounds as good as it looks. Play it in good health sir.

I'm not a fan of green guitars...BUT...DEAR LORD, that is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope is sounds as good as it looks. Play it in good health sir.

Thank you very much krab. Actually I am not the fan of bright color guitar as well. This was not on any of my "want" list. But the moment I saw it, well, it's kind of like falling in love again!

And it sounds great. Different than the other 3 PRSi that I have (all of which the 408 variations) which is the main reason of why I would like to try it.

And here it is at last, the family shot of my 4 PRSi

18713905606_daa691bfdf_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'm curious brother, how come this Paul's guitar with term is a 24 fretter?
i thought they are only 22 fretters:dontknow:

I am VERY envious. That is the best looking guitar I've seen in my whole life.
Please do sound clips clean and distorted in all pup positions!

The consensus here on the forum is that Jade/Emerald Green PRS Guitars sound better, said the owner of a Emerald Green One Piece Ten Top Custom 22.

And here it is at last, the family shot of my 4 PRSi

18713905606_daa691bfdf_b.jpg
i thought they are only 22 fretters:dontknow:[/QUOTE]

Because it is not a Paul's Guitar, bro. It is a Brushstroke 24, the limited run that seems to be forgotten. It is great guitar and my No. 1 at this time.

I am VERY envious. That is the best looking guitar I've seen in my whole life.
Please do sound clips clean and distorted in all pup positions!

Thank you very much krab! I will do that sometimes.

I'm starting to like green, fantastic choice. Congrats. ENJOY!!!

Thank you very much krab. I am now fully appreciate the Green guitar!

The consensus here on the forum is that Jade/Emerald Green PRS Guitars sound better, said the owner of a Emerald Green One Piece Ten Top Custom 22.

Thank you very much krab!

Absolutely wonderful to see your guitars all together like that. They are gorgeous!

Thank you very much krav! I think there is still some room for an HBII :proud:

I would say you just stole a ten top! Absolutely beautiful! Great family shot as well!

Thank you very much krab! I am now appreciated that this is not a 10-top because it make the price even more attractive :proud:

That Jade guitar is just STUNNING!

Thank you very much krab!

i thought they are only 22 fretters:dontknow:

Because it is not a Paul's Guitar, bro. It is a Brushstroke 24, the limited run that seems to be forgotten. It is great guitar and my No. 1 at this time.[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes I stand corrected brothers :vroam:

I haven't seen a lot of those in a while

Because it is not a Paul's Guitar, bro. It is a Brushstroke 24, the limited run that seems to be forgotten. It is great guitar and my No. 1 at this time.

Ahh yes I stand corrected brothers :vroam:

I haven't seen a lot of those in a while[/QUOTE]

I believe they are in stock in quite a few places, but seems like they are not popular as PRS thought.

Still I stand, Brushstroke 24 is a great guitar that deserve a lot more attention.

Back