NGD - Custom 22

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
I know many of you contributed to the thread to help me understand what the buyer was offering, so I figured it was only fair to show her off once she arrived. Ok, maybe after a good bit of cleaning and a string change, but close enough.
For the record: I love it when sellers don't take the time to clean them up before listing, This one needed some TLC when she arrived, which I'll contribute to the lower price and lack of competition - great for me!

xWE41DC.jpg

eh12AHi.jpg

VvL3zNf.jpg

Congrats! That's a beauty. What a spectacular top on that one! Nice score!

Thanks all!!

What a beauty!
How’s it sound?

I've been in a 3 hr "presentation" this morning, so thus far I've only had a chance to clean her up and play unplugged. I'm digging the wrapped tailpiece, and she rings like a bell so far, so I'm excited to take her downstairs and plug her in. I try to baseline all of my new guitars on the Dallas 50 I have, and haven't used that lately either, so I'm looking forward to it!

Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something about a left-handed guitar that makes me appreciate the shapes and curves in the woodworking. I guess it’s just seeing it differently. Whatever it is, that’s a beauty. Congrats!

Back