NGD CU22 Rosewood

dleuen

Hi All,

I picked up this 2008 Custom 22 with rosewood neck a couple of weeks ago. Finally got around to taking some pics. Wow, this guitar really sounds and plays great. I was a little hesitant because there seems to be a lot of mixed feelings about the Dragon II pickups. But they really sound great to me. And that neck really feels great.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I picked up this 2008 Custom 22 with rosewood neck a couple of weeks ago. Finally got around to taking some pics. Wow, this guitar really sounds and plays great. I was a little hesitant because there seems to be a lot of mixed feelings about the Dragon II pickups. But they really sound great to me. And that neck really feels great.

Beautiful guitar and a killer neck on that one! I really dig Dragon 2s as well!

Beautiful. Love that neck!

Pickups are very much a personal thing - my 20th SC has 6's in it which seem to be universally hated but I love them - especially coil tapped.

Anyway, happy NGD :)

Scott.

Beautiful guitar! I like my drag 2s as well. I dont get the muddiness some people talk about. Oh and beautiful guitar!

That neck is yummy! Beautiful axe...congrats. I only had a brief experience with DIIs, I thought they sounded pretty good, although I thought the neck was more distinctive than the bridge.

Play the snot outta her!

Love the contrast between the vintage natural and the awesome dark rosewood neck
is it a Brazzy?
great guitar with killer sound I bet (loved the DII) :top::top:
congrats and enjoy

Back