NGD Core Pauls Guitar 10 top Faded Blue Jean

Steve O

I've waited a long time to get my first PRS and I couldn't be happier with the Core Pauls Guitar. The TCI pick ups have a unique warm focused tone. The single coil tones sound great, the neck position as a single coil has a nice strat type sound. The Houdouran Rosewood finger board is a nice touch. Now I'll dream about the McCarty 594 I want :D
xv4NVpZ

Z82San7

XAytxe8

EQifIVZ

lV0V2wu

Killer! There’s something about the PG with the slim dark pickups that looks very elegant!

I've waited a long time to get my first PRS and I couldn't be happier with the Core Pauls Guitar. The TCI pick ups have a unique warm focused tone. The single coil tones sound great, the neck position as a single coil has a nice strat type sound. The Houdouran Rosewood finger board is a nice touch. Now I'll dream about the McCarty 594 I want :D
xv4NVpZ

Z82San7

XAytxe8

EQifIVZ

lV0V2wu

Yeah... I can't stand faded blue Jean finish on guitars. Any guitar. I love the finish on your guitar.

That can't be faded blue jean

Very nice!
Id like a apauls guitar with the regular birds in that color.

Congrats, that's a beauty with my favorite chevron top and color (the proof in my avatar)
beware though, this color will fade nicely in a couple of years unless you keep the guitar cased
enjoy rockin'.

Congrats, that’s a real beauty! Those new TCI pickups sound like the real deal!

That’s a pretty damned gorgeous geetar!

Hey, wait...these things come in twos...where’s the 594? Maybe a Vela? Did you check the bottom of the box? It’s gotta be there somewhere??!! Otherwise, you have to run back to the store and get your second one right now!

It’s ok, we'll wait here for the follow up photos...
:D

A Paul's Guitar and a 594 would be a very nice, complementary pair of guitars.

Killer! There’s something about the PG with the slim dark pickups that looks very elegant!

That's a gorgeous guitar, and I love my Paul's Guitar, so this is not meant in any way to be critical.

But do folks here remember the McCarty Narrowfield model from years ago? I thought it was a cool model but it looked really weird with two very narrow pickups and a couple of acres of wood in between them. I would guess PRS sold between 5 and 10 of those guitars. I think it goes to show what visually-oriented creatures we are, because the PG and that old McCarty NF are similar in a lot of ways. The biggest difference in my mind is the look of the wider vs. the narrower pickups, and the model with the wider pickups has sold better by a couple of orders of magnitude.

(OK, I'll also admit that times and tastes may have changed since 2010...)

Back