NGD.... completely lucked into this one by chance...

Jeff.H

Got a text from a friend who was at Tone Shop in Dallas picking up a DW CE yesterday that this new cool looking guitar came in, so he sends me a picture of it. I said "I WANT IT!!!! How much??" His reply was Standard MAP of $2599 do you really want it?. "HELL YESSSS!!!!"

So, Doty called me to ask if I was serious, I said I would be down and poof 2 hours later it was in my hands!!!!

I love those guys and they have been really great to me and everyone I have sent their way.

Does anyone know if the serials have any real significance? I ask because mine has a lot of 0s in it :)

104784090_10217281002958119_2899911356587244746_o.jpg

Luck is right - congrats! Surprised they didn’t add a premium to the price. Cancelled order?

My understanding is the serial numbers are not unique, so more luck with a bunch of zeros

Luck is right - congrats! Surprised they didn’t add a premium to the price. Cancelled order?

My understanding is the serial numbers are not unique, so more luck with a bunch of zeros

I think that is what happened, but I am not sure. I wasn't in the mood to ask LOL. They usually give me a good deal on stuff, but didn't on this one. However, that is probably the deal because they didn't mark it up like a lot of other places.

Any issues with sharing serial numbers on here? I personally don't care if it won't cause me any problems, because personally, I think its actually a pretty cool number.

That's a cool deal! Glad you were able to snag one.

Serial numbers are sequential, across the board, on Core models. Post away, if you'd like.

Nice and very lucky find ! Mine is finally supposed to be delivered today, crossing fingers...

Nice work. I need to swing by there and see how things are. They might be my favorite guitar shop in Dallas.

Back