NGD coming, bucket lister.

I was ogling that guitar on Reverb. Beautiful top! Even showed it to my wife, hoping she'd say "go ahead and buy it, honey" (she didn't). But I am trying to maintain some level of fiduciary control in the lead up to Experience 2018, so I can blow a bunch of credit-card cash there instead!

Eventually I will get a 12 string PRS. I've only ever owned acoustic 12-string guitars. I have a nice Takamine right now. But a 12-string PRS acoustic would be most welcome...after the 12-string electric.

I was ogling that guitar on Reverb. Beautiful top! Even showed it to my wife, hoping she'd say "go ahead and buy it, honey" (she didn't). But I am trying to maintain some level of fiduciary control in the lead up to Experience 2018, so I can blow a bunch of credit-card cash there instead!

Eventually I will get a 12 string PRS. I've only ever owned acoustic 12-string guitars. I have a nice Takamine right now. But a 12-string PRS acoustic would be most welcome...after the 12-string electric.

Ahhhhhh my wife reminded me "you said the last two were your last one" then she said "at least its 12 string" all my other PRS guitars look the same to her. She's OK with it but thinks I'm nuts. LOL

Hmm, was browsing around for posts about 12-string PRSi, and found this not-too-old thread. I believe I recently saw this 22-12 listed on Reverb - but it is now gone. I did not snag it, though I thought long and hard about it.

Instead I have a different but highly related thing arriving today. It appears my post from almost one year ago shall be realized. I will post a NGD thread by end of day, with any luck...

Last edited:
Back