NGD coming, bucket lister.

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I thought I was done for a while but the right instrument showed up on the net. I’ve been wanting one of these for quite a while but waited for the “right”, color/top etc. I’m really excited to get this guitar. It’s a 22 fret 12 string PRS all my other 6 strings have 24 frets, I think I can survive without the two extra frets on the 12 string. I’ll post better photos when it arrives. Think I will be changing pick up rings to black ones.
Mk5Wjjz.jpg
TDmeYVy.jpg
J4Fy1Vo.jpg

Lucky dawg!!!
These are the best 12 string guitars ever made...and relatively rare. I guarantee you’ll love it (I have one the same color with a flame top...yours is even prettier than mine).
Enjoy!!!

Lucky dawg!!!
These are the best 12 string guitars ever made...and relatively rare. I guarantee you’ll love it (I have one the same color with a flame top...yours is even prettier than mine).
Enjoy!!!
I’ve played a Taylor acoustic 12 string for a really long time, also had a ovation double neck I got rid of. Thanks for reply.

Gorgeous guitar. That top! Congrats. I played a 12 string hollow body when I bought mine and almost pulled the trigger but such a pain in the ass to tune and change strings I went with the 6.

there’s a private stock mccarty 12-string on reverb right now. whoa.

and i don’t want to be Petty, how does it compare to the rickenbacker?

Never played a Rick. The only electric 12 string I remember trying was a Gibson doubleneck. Oh also tried the 12 on a BC Rich doubleneck.

There’s also a private stock Santana 12 string on Reverb right now that looks unbelievable. Sergio and Bodia check it out..... unless they already have a Santana 12 ;)

duh, that santana 12 is the mccarty i was misremembering. i miss having an electric 12 around even if it was strung for 6 most of the time. a singlecut hollowbody 12 would be ‘some pig’.

Never played a Rick. The only electric 12 string I remember trying was a Gibson doubleneck. Oh also tried the 12 on a BC Rich doubleneck.

There’s also a private stock Santana 12 string on Reverb right now that looks unbelievable. Sergio and Bodia check it out..... unless they already have a Santana 12 ;)

Back