NGD CE22 2008 - Wow!

IMG_0500_zpscad0aebb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0496_zps34a54a05.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0487_zps97fc43b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

New guitar - 2008 CE22 blue. Love it-details to follow.

Cool. 2008 was the last year for these, IIRC, and they went with alder on the backs instead of 'hog? Could be wrong. Nice guitar, looks brand new.

Thanks! Yes, the back is alder. Here are some more pics. I was really lucky to find it. I have wanted a blue PRS for many years but, just had not come across one. Last Friday I was in Blues Angel music in Pensacola, FL and saw this one and played it for a few minutes but, had to rush to be somewhere. I tried to resist but, couldn't stop thinking about it. Anyway, I ordered it and they shipped it to me very quickly - great guitar store BTW. I'm not sure what the pickups are but, they sound really good. It's spanky, punchy, a little bright but, warm at the same time. The neck feels really good. Yes, it's in very good condition. It hardly has a scratch on it. I may have to search for more CE's.
IMG_0498_zps29abae98.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0481_zps3686a376.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0476_zpse8e290ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lovely CE there.

I found a nice CE, silver top on eBay near me at a really good price at the moment as it has no bids, I would definitely would have gone for it had it looked like yours.

Back