NGD - CE 24 SH (My first USA PRS)

mjmartin

Hello everyone!

I never expected this day would come but here we are! Recently I was lucky enough to receive some nice bonuses at work and once I added them to my savings I decided it's time. I love my SEs but I just wanted something more. And I got to a point when I could even get my dream guitar - CE 24. Well, I just couldn't get rid of the feeling, that I really want this guitar so last week I finaly ordered one, and it arrived today. Man, I was shaking as I was opening the box :D.

It took only about 30 seconds of noodling and I understand the hype about US made PRSs now. I'm not sure I will be able to look at my SEs the same way again :D.
This guitar feels and sounds incredible. I absolutely love it and can't put it down. I'm still in a disbelief, that I was able to get this guitar, it really is a teenage dream come true.

Anyway, here are some photos. I got the Faded Gray Black finish, and it looks amazing.

Hello everyone!

I never expected this day would come but here we are! Recently I was lucky enough to receive some nice bonuses at work and once I added them to my savings I decided it's time. I love my SEs but I just wanted something more. And I got to a point when I could even get my dream guitar - CE 24. Well, I just couldn't get rid of the feeling, that I really want this guitar so last week I finaly ordered one, and it arrived today. Man, I was shaking as I was opening the box :D.

It took only about 30 seconds of noodling and I understand the hype about US made PRSs now. I'm not sure I will be able to look at my SEs the same way again :D.
This guitar feels and sounds incredible. I absolutely love it and can't put it down. I'm still in a disbelief, that I was able to get this guitar, it really is a teenage dream come true.

Anyway, here are some photos. I got the Faded Gray Black finish, and it looks amazing.

Congrats

Nice one and congrats!!! You are right, the feeling is very different.

Congrats! They're phenomenal guitars! Look at upgrading the saddles and tone blocks later on down the road. I did that to my CE24 after owning it for about 6 years and didn't realize how much it improved and already phenomenal guitar.

Enjoy!

Back