NGD, but not a good day...

nosidamde

Taco Flavored Kisses
Great news! My 2014 Mark Tremonti Sig, in contour charcoal burst with adjustable hardtail bridge, made it to my house today! it's been about 3 months since ordering it from Fret12.

There is a problem though, can anyone spot what it is? :eek: :(

K4BgpRA.jpg

Bummer did not know there was a hard tail Tremonti
I know Tim from Fret 12 bet they get it sorted

I don't know. That adjustable bridge looks like fun!

Sorry it wasn't what you ordered.

The charcoal burst finish looks different than the other charcoal contour burst finishes I have seen. Did you specifically ask for that style charcoal contour burst? I'm curious because I want to order one but I want to be sure it's exactly the one I want.

Bummer did not know there was a hard tail Tremonti
I know Tim from Fret 12 bet they get it sorted

There is, I've waited a long time for it to be a no cost option. I ordered one shortly after I found out earlier this year.

So far, Tim at Fret12, has been communicating with me to sort this matter out. I'm waiting to hear from him this morning on what the next step is to correct this. It's sort of a mess too because the manager who originally sold me the guitar is no longer employed there at Fret12.

I don't know. That adjustable bridge looks like fun!

Sorry it wasn't what you ordered.

I'm sure it is fun, if that's what you're into.

The charcoal burst finish looks different than the other charcoal contour burst finishes I have seen. Did you specifically ask for that style charcoal contour burst? I'm curious because I want to order one but I want to be sure it's exactly the one I want.

I specifically ordered the guitar in charcoal burst with the contour finish, NOT a 10 top flame, and of course the adjustable hardtail. It looks great in person IMO, but if I have to order again I'm going to add the 10 top option as well.

Prediction:

Your dealer will take this one back and add to his stock or PRS will find a home for it elsewhere, and...
You get the guitar you ordered after a bit more waiting.

My kudos to you for being cool about this to this point. As we have seen here lately, mistakes happen. How everyone involved handles those mistakes shows their levels of professionalism and maturity.

I spoke to Tim at Fret12 earlier, who is doing a great job of going to bat for me in handling the situation. I'm sending this one back, then they are going to build another guitar (how I spec'd it, not a 10 top) for me and hopefully have it here much sooner than 3 months.

Back