NGD!......burl content

Goldfixer

Is it football season yet?
This beauty just arrived:) CU 22 Artist Package with burled top in Whale Blue. Someone posted a link to this a couple of weeks ago, I kept watching it, hoping somebody would buy it so I could resist the urge.....but I caved in. It's in really nice condition, and the grain pattern is very unique.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm going to install a Graphtech Ghost Piezo in it as soon as I get a 3 way to replace the rotary.. I want to change the knobs too, but I can't decide if I should go gold or clear. Any opinions? If it had nickle hardware, I would definitely go with clear, but with the gold I'm thinking gold lampshades....

I'm not big on burl, but this is NOT what I expected to see when I opened the thread. VERY cool.

Congrats!

This beauty just arrived:) CU 22 Artist Package with burled top in Whale Blue. Someone posted a link to this a couple of weeks ago, I kept watching it, hoping somebody would buy it so I could resist the urge.....but I caved in. It's in really nice condition, and the grain pattern is very unique.

That's sweet!

- Horns look burl
- Top of neck pup to top of bridge pup looks quilt
- Top of bridge pup to tone knob looks burl
- Then tone knob to bottom looks quilt

That's sweet!

- Horns look burl
- Top of neck pup to top of bridge pup looks quilt
- Top of bridge pup to tone knob looks burl
- Then tone knob to bottom looks quilt

You're exactly right, it just flows from one to the other across the body

Back