NGD: Buckeye Burl SC594

It's Flux's signature line. The symbols make up two Tie fighters on the outside and Darth's fighter in the center

Ah, I see it now. Wasn't showing up on my mobile phone.

Dude, that thing garnered a lot of attention in the factory while it was being built. I'm glad to see it went to a good home. Congrats!

Thanks Shawn, I'm over the moon with this one. I haven't been able to put it down since the day I got it. It's pretty cool to hear that even though you all are constantly surround by great guitars and woods, that the occasional guitar can still turn some heads.

mind-blowing!

Amazing guitar! Congrats!

Thanks guys, I'm so happy with this guitar if you couldn't tell :D.

Wow, the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen. I just got a gorgeuous hb2 artist and now it feels kinda meh. Thanks jerk!!

haha, j/k congrats on an amazing guitar. That's like a family heirloom piece right there. I'd almost be scared to play it. almost...

Haha, thanks man. All PRS are beautiful imo, some just have a different kind of beauty. I was somewhat way with my first PS, but I've grown accustomed with them. No matter how pretty, they're still guitars and meant to be played.

Wooow that is a stellar guitar! Congrats!

Thanks my man!

I AM SWOLLEN.

Oh man, you might want to get that checked out. Especially if it's been more than 4 hours :D.

Back