NGD: Brazzy SC 594 (Not a 2020)

MA Pete

Pattern Thin Convert!
Hey guys! It has been over a week since I posted an NGD, I am sure some of you were getting worried about me... :)

So if you recall, I got that killer DC 594 Private Stock with a BRW neck and those cool block inlays a while back. I dig the tone of it. Pretty much anything I like in a DC 594, a like a little more in an SC 594 - because the SC is always just a little "more". ;)

So I decided to snag this 2017 Private Stock SC 594 with a Brazilian Neck:

OInt6rx.jpg

N1sgCqK.jpg

BUM7UEI.jpg

LfQ7KnB.jpg

B1HdlTs.jpg

FOZ1Bqm.jpg

A nice pair! :)

WUUwK70.jpg

It was a Sweetwater creation, I actually remember it from when it came in in 2017, I considered it at the time.

It had Black pickup rings, which looked good, but as I got it set up I switched to Ivory, it gives it a more vintage look IMO. Here it is with the Black pickup rings:

xK8MAAh.jpg

The tone is off the charts awesome! I dig it.

It has some bling with the Fingerboard Purfling, but I still find it to be pretty subtle and vintage in vibe. I dig the top and the Autumn Sky finish. Subtle and classy IMO.

I have a few stellar SC 594s in the classic wood configuration, it is nice to get this one with a BRW to mix it up!!

Man I love autumn sky, it looks so good on that top with the rosewood neck too. It must take you hours to decide which awesome PRS you’re going to play each day!

Damn, Pete, you're on a roll. That one's fantastic!

Keep that up and you'll actually have a half decent collection one of these days. ;)

Thanks, everyone!!

Killer again. I tried to explain to my wife how many awesome guitars you have, and have had, and the multiple new guitar days you posted lately. Surprisingly she doesn't get it and doesn’t see the need for me to follow suit.....

I do my best to try to help you guys out in that regard!

Classy combination of woods and finish. Very curious about the DC one now, gonna have to look at NGD threads.

Back