Should I seek professional help for this addiction to purchasing PRS guitars?

• Total voters

Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
Hi, my name is Wily and I'm an addict ;~(( My first hit was on Feb 4, 2021, and on March 09, 2021, my second hit arrived. A third is on layaway! Help me Obe Wan, you are my only hope!

This new guitar (a 24 CU Violet Blue Burst) has been christened Birtha Luna Bluvi. Translation is as follows:
Birtha = Born on (birtha date) and good bluesy name
Luna = Moon (BLB was "born" on Jan 28, 2021, which was a Wolf Moon)
Bluvi = Blue Violet Burst (color finish reference, it is actually called Violet Blue Burst, but considering it is mostly blue, I think blue should come first because it has just bursts of violet)

I did not think this would be possible, but I like it more than my McCarty 594 Hollowbody II ;~))

Here is a pic of Birtha on her own followed by one with her brother "Hoorman Gitfiddle"!
51033824806_f578f8d872_h.jpg

51033818356_2e0ba9a292_h.jpg

These two were born only 13 days apart. Mr. Gitfiddle has a birthdate of Jan 15, 2021.

"Wolfy Moonamm" is on layaway and he will be mine! It will just take a little time! Born on the same day as Birtha, he is a CU 24 Private Stock that was built for the 2021 Winter NAMM that never really happened.

I will get better pix of Birtha up here once the horrible weather subsides and I can take her outside!

Long Live PRS!!!

Cheers~
Moondog Wily

Last edited:
Pics aren't showing up for me, Moondog, but I love the poll!

Welcome to the 12 step buy more PRS' program...
Damn it! Another user told me that about another post. Gotta figure this out. They are being hosted at one of my websites, and it is https. Not sure what could be happening here. I can see them in Firefox and Chrome. If anybody might know what is going on here, chime in!

You want me to starts sending you Reverb links? :D

Can’t see the pics, but congrats!
Ha, thank for the offer bodia! Trying to cover my eyes right now as I am literally mounting a debt for these that will take me months to pay off ;~)) But I can't say that I am not happy and the Private Stock on layaway will NOT be my last!!

Ha, thank for the offer bodia! Trying to cover my eyes right now as I am literally mounting a debt for these that will take me months to pay off ;~)) But I can't say that I am not happy and the Private Stock on layaway will NOT be my last!!
Yeah, the slope is very, very slippery. Plus, the Koll-Aid tastes good

Damn it! Another user told me that about another post. Gotta figure this out. They are being hosted at one of my websites, and it is https. Not sure what could be happening here. I can see them in Firefox and Chrome. If anybody might know what is going on here, chime in!

When you posted the link to your site I tried to follow it and couldn't get there, got a warning that your certificate didn't match the site name and it was a potential identity theft/ransomware risk.

When you posted the link to your site I tried to follow it and couldn't get there, got a warning that your certificate didn't match the site name and it was a potential identity theft/ransomware risk.
Thanks Mr. Aahzz, I have updated all photo links I could find to flickr photo links. Hopefully this resolves my issue. Must say, if I was building this forum (and I have built and customized many over the past 25 years), I would certainly at least give people a warning when photos are going to not be viewable for https reasons. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and rock that new Vela!!

I found Imgur works well for image sharing.
Thanks Henry. I have set up a Flickr account and will post my photos from there. If I run out of space, I will set up an Imgur account as well ;~)) I appreciate your feedback and suggestion. All photos should be updated with viewable links now! Sorry for the bad post (a tease and no please)!

Pics aren't showing up for me, Moondog, but I love the poll!

Welcome to the 12 step buy more PRS' program...
I have updated the photos, so hopefully this issue is resolved. Thanks for the words on the poll! I had several other cheeky questions to put up for the poll, but I thought 3 was probably a good limit! You can however, choose multiple answers!!! I thought that was a good feature for the polling system! Thanks for the feedback!! I guess I am on my third step of 12, but have not yet completed that step!!!

Back