Andy1963

Arrived today already put strap locks on , new strings tomorrow
P10407072480x640_zpsaec37b32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P10407062480x640480x640_zpscc260626.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
P10407122480x640_zps4d186fcd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Such a classic look. I think that's my favourite SE model of all time... congrats!

The more of these I see, the more I want to pick one up again.

Hi Mike got her from Peach Guitars Collingtree Essex £499 and free delivery excellent service and would highly recommend , PMT in Manchester where I normally go were quite a bit dearer .....always plenty of Floyd stuff round ours coming up to 52 years old and my music tastes are many but mainly prog, classic rock and newer blues plus plenty of folk and acoustic music . Was chatting to Bernie recently before Joanne Shaw Taylor gig in Manchester have to find a way to get him to sign my guitar will have to wait for him to tour again .

Hi Mike got her from Peach Guitars Collingtree Essex £499 and free delivery excellent service and would highly recommend , PMT in Manchester where I normally go were quite a bit dearer .....always plenty of Floyd stuff round ours coming up to 52 years old and my music tastes are many but mainly prog, classic rock and newer blues plus plenty of folk and acoustic music . Was chatting to Bernie recently before Joanne Shaw Taylor gig in Manchester have to find a way to get him to sign my guitar will have to wait for him to tour again .

Bought the BK Mules I put in my Bernie from Peach. Great price.

Back