NGD - Back in the PRS fold

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
So, when I went out on my own for employment a few years back, I sold all of my PRSes because I couldn't justify keeping them while I was building income. The businesses are still building, but I was able to do some judicious trading that got me into a 2006 CE 24 in Blazing Copper. I love this color - really wanted one back in 06 when they were new...anyway, arrived today, and I am so damn happy. There are a few dings in the top, but I knew that going in and it's a major part of the reason I was able to grab this one.

On to the pics! First with my amp, then a couple from the seller because he took really good pics....

oprs1.jpg

oprs2.jpg

oprs3.jpg

That looks great! Love that copper color. Glad you can get back into having a PRS again!

That looks great! Love that copper color. Glad you can get back into having a PRS again!

Ditto. Sounds like your sacrifice is paying off. I hope to read that your specing out a PS build sometime soon. Dream BIG work hard and enjoy your new toys in the mean time.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the welcome back :). I'd been thinking about going with a new S2, but in comparing the price range going with a used CE seemed like a better option for me, since I've already owned and loved some CEs. I'm glad I made the choice I did :). There may still be an S2 in my future at some point, but I am reminded again of how great the CEs are. I can't stop noodling, much to my wife's annoyance....

Back