NGD - Artist Pack SC-58

Spikedog007

Life is good, it really is.
My wife bought me a guitar for my birthday - Can you beleive it!. I got to pick it out but she had to approve it, which typically means she has to approve the color.

This is my first short scale guitar, so it took a couple minutes to get used to it but once I did, man alive, this thing plays incredible! It's just so easy to play and it sounds awesome as well. I was a little worried about the pattern neck being too big for my smallish hands, I was wrong. It feels awesome.

Since it's an artist pack, it came with 53/10's and an ebony board. The board feels slick and probably helps in the playability of the guitar. The 53/10's sound really good, especially the neck.

Special thanks to Brian’s Guitars, super easy transaction, great packing and fast shipping.

Anyway, enough talk, here she is (Brian's Pics).

SC58-1.jpg

SC58-2.jpg

SC58-5.jpg

SC58-4.jpg

SC58-3.jpg

SC58-6.jpg

Congratulations! Absolutely gorgeous. That top figuring is unreal. I love everything else about it! Enjoy it!

Thank you (and your wife)...for buying that guitar...it's a beauty, and now I can stop visiting it on Brian's site daily and barely suppressing my urge to buy it.

Congrats and enjoy!!! That is a really great looking top and perfect color.

That's the most beautiful 58 I've ever seen, including the one I had! Wow!

Mine also had the ebony board and 53/10s. It sounded gorgeous. You will love it. I regret selling mine.

Good gosh that is beautiful!
Must resist the urge for a new singlecut, the GAS is great with me.
Wait a minute, I just got a new guitar last week.

Back