NGD! Artist 594 !! My 1st

Never owned a 594, heard a lot of great reviews about this guitar and looking forward to playing this one. Initial thoughts great pickup sounds beautiful artist package with the ebony fingerboard. This thing has some serious sustain.

Very excited, funny thing I haven’t owned a guitar with two volumes and two tone control since I sold my Gibson Les Paul many years ago to buy my second Paul Reed Smith sometime around I think 91. (My 1990 whale blue custom 24). Looking forward to the tonal possibilities.

Does copperhead shade is a really nice finish and goes well with natural back and neck.

EFdnzUf.jpg

QR1lTfx.jpg

qPXN3HN.jpg

QuvjSof.jpg

PtH3xjh.jpg

Cheers !!
Such a naughty guitar, laying there on the couch with those “play me” eyes...

Two thumbs gleefully up!

That looks tremendous! That Copperhead finish is outstanding! And yeah, that gold hardware!

Cool neck but I still have to get used to it I think it’s a bit thicker than the Santana’s and Paul’s guitars I love so much.
Yep, a little more girth / depth than pattern, but the asymmetrical carve is magic. Once you get used to it though - look out! Other carves start to feel like they are missing something. :)

congrats! I just picked up a copperhead DGT. Yours is beautiful.
I really love the color, Wife and I (the gift guitar) was considering a 2019 copperhead Paul’s guitar but couldn’t pass up the Paul’s Experience one.

Back