NGD!!! And updated music room pics!

Mine is the original HLH100. That kitchen sink amp is on my radar! I have a dream weaver and a dual citizen. 3rd power amps are simply amazing!
I had a 3rd Power CSR combo that was terrific. Even with their built in attenuation my wife thought it was too loud for the house at the levels I preferred. Now using a Kemper with the Britt profiles of it that are pretty good. BHP has one on the Bogner Fish preamp that are terrific so I’ve been on that one lately.

That Kitchen Sink demo is terrific, looks like a nice evolution of the line. They make terrific stuff, and their effects loop was one of the best I’ve heard in an amp. I also liked that their Reverb was different for each channel and was quite subtle.

Cab room
yePOdaE.jpg

zeiuba5.jpg

eddRKdx.jpg

S4o1V4x.jpg

My storage room
ZbsXo0g.jpg

E98YvRo.jpg

cWvEwQd.jpg
Ever fired up a Landry?

I showed my sons the pictures of your guitar room and they were in awe. Awesome collection sir. My older son and I noticed only 1 sad drum set though, you need to work on getting some nice kits in there to round it out. :p

Same here, he thought it was a music shop!

‘Groan’ button pushed.

We need an “Alan” button. Come on PRS computer boffin, make it happen!

Your room of guitars is bugger than my 'house'!! Its bigger than the majority of music stores I have been in too....

Very impressive collection of gear!!!!

Anytime you guys want to come to Memphis your welcome to come by!

I have a forum bro close to me for a change! I forget you're only 2.5 to 3 hours from me...however, I'm afraid being in the same room with all of that greatness, would leave me with a permanent twitch....and probably a restraining order...

Back