NGD!!! And updated music room pics!

9mF3KHH.jpg

updated 7-20!

Ok! Everyone round to Matt’s for a jam session!

(Rule is, you have to leave your chosen axe in tune and if it needs restrung, do it!)

Mine is the original HLH100. That kitchen sink amp is on my radar! I have a dream weaver and a dual citizen. 3rd power amps are simply amazing!

Mine is the original HLH100. That kitchen sink amp is on my radar! I have a dream weaver and a dual citizen. 3rd power amps are simply amazing!
I like the way you roll. Had my eyes on a DW2 until I talked to Dylana about the KS. I thought I’d rather blend the plexifender, but that KS crunch channel!

I sport Michael Britt’s Citizen Gain CSR profiles on my Kemper that were tweaked by Jamie Scott. Easily some of the best profiles on the platform. That Kitchen Sink brought back forgotten amp gas.

I showed my sons the pictures of your guitar room and they were in awe. Awesome collection sir. My older son and I noticed only 1 sad drum set though, you need to work on getting some nice kits in there to round it out. :p

Back