NGD and First PRS! DWCE24 finally came in!

Kyle Nelson

Was originally going to get a Custom 24 but opted to get this and it was well worth the wait. Now I think I'm going to have to start planning on my next one to get! Haven't had a maple fret board since my very first electric. Loving the feel and snappiness of it. The pictures don't do it justice.

9lpAqeR.jpg

Was originally going to get a Custom 24 but opted to get this and it was well worth the wait. Now I think I'm going to have to start planning on my next one to get! Haven't had a maple fret board since my very first electric. Loving the feel and snappiness of it. The pictures don't do it justice.

9lpAqeR.jpg

So fine!! That color looks very similar to my very first PRS and it was called purple back then. Congratulations on that beauty!!

Looks great! How does it play and sound? I've really been thinking about adding one to the collection eventually.

Love it. Played one of these in a shop a few months back and I can say that it was the best new-CE I've played. Congrats!

Looks great! How does it play and sound? I've really been thinking about adding one to the collection eventually.
It sounds great and is super comfortable to play. I first played one through a Mesa Boogie TC-50 and fell in love with the feel and the sound. The neck is super comfortable. My only gripe is that the string height is a bit on the high side but that can be adjusted. After playing it at home, it sounds great and love the sound of the mojotone pickups. I need to upgrade my amp game, I've only played it through a Yamaha THR10x and it sounded really good until my practice amp crapped out on me. Tried playing it through my old fender mustang and it sounded good but I'm not a fan of that amp, plus it's pretty beat up.

But you won't be disappointed, I love the Floyd, love the stain look and the finish on it. Just need to look for a new amp, looking at getting a Mesa Mark V 25/35 or a PRS Archon 100. I haven't had a chance to play an Archon but have played the Helix's version of the Archon which sounded really good.

Welcome and congrats on your first (of many) PRS. I really dig the maple and the finish, especially with the black hardware. Enjoy it!

Back