NGD! ...and a question.

You’re looking at it all wrong. These are discontinued, no-longer-available, collector knobs! Like a retired Lladro or something... rare!

I love the knobs, not our lousy taxation to pay for someone who has never worked to sit on their fanny! Did I use that right?

Yes, I’m pretty sure that’s the route he was going. It’s got me searching for the clear ones now because I think they’ll look great on that white guitar I’m going to find! :D

I think the seller is on here as a forum member, maybe shoot them a PM

Completely clear. Like the ones on the right in this picture.

PRS Lampshade Knobs
evmbNie.jpg
Great looking guitar, good luck with the search :)

Nice guitar congrats and yes it should have the "discontinued, no-longer-available, collector knobs" :D
Surely you will find a pair for a decent price. Things always pop up.

All the ones on EBay and Reverb are clear/black knobs... clear with a black bottom, part ACC-4247. He’s looking for the completely clear ones, ACC-4260.

Im going to get a set when I find them, just because!

All the ones on EBay and Reverb are clear/black knobs... clear with a black bottom, part ACC-4247. He’s looking for the completely clear ones, ACC-4260.

Im going to get a set when I find them, just because!

I realised too late, apologies Rick

Well I reached out to them. The site won't let you ship them to the US. It's been several days and they haven't responded to my emails either.
That seems to be the norm with a lot of online vendors these days... web pages out of date, no response to inquiries. I wonder if any other guitar makers used that knob, or who manufactured it. Might be able to find that.

Back