NGD: Almost a catastrophe!

On one hand, it’s sad to see a billet that nice be cut into paper thin veneer, but it can make a lot of nice veneer. I don’t honestly the ratio from a carved top billet to veneer tops, but it has to be pretty substantial one would think.
I know you are way more of a wood guy than I am, but it's hard to argue with results like this.

Please advise: How do I keep an "office" after I retire, where I can hide stuff?

I owned the building before I sold it and my business to my son-in-law. When I sold the building, I inserted a lifetime tenancy for my office into the sales contract. While I am fully retired at this point, I still go to my office two or three times a week.

Also, after six weeks of non-driving, I finally got behind the wheel yesterday. It’s nice to be able to get back to my office routine. I still can’t play my guitars, but it looks like I may be back at it within a couple of weeks.

I was rather fond of Stazi's mom.

Not to derail the thread, but I have to admit I've never seen that video before. Since I'm checking in at lunch I watched it. While it's too late now, I'm rethinking my previous amusement at my daughters male friends singing "Daphne's mom has got it going on" to her while she was in high school. :eek:

I think you still can. Call Brian.

Done and now this one is on the way. Thanks for the heads up on availability.

PiacvXVl.jpg

I owned the building before I sold it and my business to my son-in-law. When I sold the building, I inserted a lifetime tenancy for my office into the sales contract. While I am fully retired at this point, I still go to my office two or three times a week.

Also, after six weeks of non-driving, I finally got behind the wheel yesterday. It’s nice to be able to get back to my office routine. I still can’t play my guitars, but it looks like I may be back at it within a couple of weeks.
Speaking of driving; I saw my first mid-engine 'Vette on the road yesterday. So hot looking.

Is it just me, or does that look more like a European sports car, than an American muscle car?!
I agree. Maybe it is just that, the Italians were so ahead of their time, American car companies are just now starting to get it (although the GT40 was/is a hot one)!! I have not seen a Vette that stylish since the mid 60's!!!

Back