NGD 97 Custom 24 with Gold Hardware and Nirds

Smiddy

First time PRS owner just picked up a 97 Custom 24. Most that I’ve seen have chrome hardware and some have dots not birds. This one has gold hardware.
It’s not A 10 top but it’s super sweet. Is this any kind of special model other than a Custom 24? Ya know there are seventy-leven types of SGs and Stratocasters et al.
Thanks
Your pal
Smiddy
PS I can’t post photos yet because I’m a new member

Thanks Bowtie I’ll do just that. I love this guitar. It’s not all original, previous owner put Sperzel locking tuners on it and locally hand made pickups called S&S Bipolar pickups. I may pick up a period correct pair of PRS pickups but these sound fantastic TBH.

Thanks Bowtie I’ll do just that. I love this guitar. It’s not all original, previous owner put Sperzel locking tuners on it and locally hand made pickups called S&S Bipolar pickups. I may pick up a period correct pair of PRS pickups but these sound fantastic TBH.

'97 would be Vintage Bass & HFS pickups. Honestly if you do go with that setup, change the magnet in the Vintage Bass to an Alnico 4. It's a game changer!

xuykkbL
https://imgur.com/gallery/xuykkbL

I’m trying to embed the imgur photos but now I just have the link. I’ll figure it out

Back