NGD 594 Soapy finally made it

Not trying to fan the flames of GAS(yes I am), but if you do a search for them on here, I think you'll find more than a few happy SE One owner threads- including my own. They are great guitars that punch well beyond their price point IMHO and are a great platform if you're into modding.

I might have a couple questions. I'll look for your thread.

Yup, I have a SE ONE korina, and it screams, but it's a single of course. I wanted double and looked really hard at some peachy SE Soapbar II. They look awesome!

Holy crap Dave.
You’re border line out of control.
Great taste though.

Hey, @dmatthews I am doing a documetary on G.A.S. so the rest ot world can see what we go through. I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come to an interview wth some people at the your local Holiday Inn. Ya know for an interview....o_O;)

Sorry, Dave. I forgot your Bangin’!

NOW! It's official....you've been banged by Sergio...

Hey, @dmatthews I am doing a documetary on G.A.S. so the rest ot world can see what we go through. I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come to an interview wth

NOW! It's official....you've been banged by Sergio...
OK, I'm down with that!
Oh, and getting banged by Sergio is a forum right of passage.

It’s GORGEOUS!!!

As you know, I have one and like it every bit as much as my PS models. They’re great guitars.
Thanks Les, and yes. I recall yours only too well indeed.
The top on this one, as "impressionist" as it seems, keeps drawing me in.
Especially that vortex between the two pups on the left side. It's like the wind is howling in from the right to left and the pups are in the way, creating different patterns in a greenish sandy landscape.

Oh shut up Dave:D:p

Especially that vortex between the two pups on the left side. It's like the wind is howling in from the right to left and the pups are in the way, creating different patterns in a greenish sandy landscape.

It’s utterly fantastic looking, IMHO!

So if I’m partially responsible, I’ll take it as a high compliment! :)

Oh yeah...totally. Just never ever eva, eva, eva, eva..say that to the significant other...yeah, just don't it won't end well, that's just what I hear anyway...I never admit fault to mine...that's just crazy talk. I'm from Alabama but I'm not stoopid:confused:;):D

I love little quirky things in tops! Um, that may sound a little "dirty old man", but, if the shoe fits,,,,,,,

Back