NGD 594 Soapy finally made it

A beauty, and I love me some P-90s! As I've often said about them ...

P-90s are like those hot, slutty girls your mother warmed you about. They're sweet and beautiful when all cleaned up, but they're at their best when things get a little dirty!
This guitar qualifies... indeed it does. She made quite an entrance and impression at practice this evening. Dirty girl.
Now my lead player wants to buy my Silver Sky, but I just can't... ugh!:oops:

Oh yeah...
Worked from home today, and the Fedex guy just left.
Got some pics and plugged it in.
This thing is HOT!!! Loud!
:D

Feels great, wonderfully balanced.
Neck feels lovely too.
So open and articulate. Just in time for practice tonight!:cool:

Man, that is stunning! Oh, and P-90's are the shizzle!

Not helping my desire to try out a P90.. I’ve kicked around the idea of an SE One Korina just for kicks and giggles. Not brave enough to make a real investment first.

Not trying to fan the flames of GAS(yes I am), but if you do a search for them on here, I think you'll find more than a few happy SE One owner threads- including my own. They are great guitars that punch well beyond their price point IMHO and are a great platform if you're into modding.

Not trying to fan the flames of GAS(yes I am), but if you do a search for them on here, I think you'll find more than a few happy SE One owner threads- including my own. They are great guitars that punch well beyond their price point IMHO and are a great platform if you're into modding.
I might have a couple questions. I'll look for your thread.

Back