NGD: 594 Graveyard 2 Raven's Heart vs 594 Graveyard Red Bats in Flight

I know the feeling, I have a package "Out For Delivery" right now from this guy who does really good stains! I guess we are both tapping foot looking at watch!!! Can't wait to see your new git fiddle!

Will USPS bother driving to your home this time around ?

Can you post a Reverb listing photo?

th

Very cool DocteurSeb!!! Love everything about it. Close to what I will spec for my first ordered PS hardware wise!! And so good of you to take on this babe in the wilderness and provide a loving home! Congrats!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Wow, killer top indeed on that GY2.

Curious what is it about the bats in flight that make it a better player and sounding guitar for you? Different neck carve and pickups?

- The seller's idea of mint is not quite the same as mine. Nothing major at all, it's just that I'd list this as "Excellent" rather than mint if using Reverb's rating system. Can't complain given the price though.

Beautiful guitar. :)

Regarding “mint”. That just is inexcusable. Mint is mint. Period. End of discussion. Anything else is a lie. There is no “Mint except for.....”. Mint is actually the ONE rating that is objective. If it’s not mint, call it something else dammit! :mad:

Back