NGD: 594 Graveyard 2 Raven's Heart vs 594 Graveyard Red Bats in Flight

docteurseb

I woke up a little earlier than I would have liked last Friday (6am - I know probably not that early for some) and of course here I am checking Reverb sipping an energy drink (bad habit) to see if anything new had popped up since going to bed...
And here it was, a rather unusual specimen just listed at a great price (by Private Stock standards).

I used to have one of those and wasn't planning to get another one again, but this one looked much better than the one I used to own.
Also, recent events on this forum compelled me to get it for a variety of reasons.

Unless UPS gets delayed, or something bad happens in shipping (wouldn't be the first time, I've had couple PRS damaged in shipping before) I should be able to post pics of it tomorrow.

5a52ef83ef93672f23aeed4c90b4701f.jpg

Unless UPS gets delayed, or something bad happens in shipping (wouldn't be the first time, I've had couple PRS damaged in shipping before) I should be able to post pics of it tomorrow.

I can currently relate to this. I ordered something, for my truck, Sunday from a place just outside of Springfield, MO. Two boxes in the shipment. Both showed up in Kansas City Tuesday, and one box was delivered yesterday afternoon. Curious why only one was delivered, I checked tracking. Seems like one box left KC and ended up on my front steps in the Chicago suburbs. The second box is currently in Orlando, FL. WTF!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can't wait to see you newest! Are you going to have to make some new covers????

I can currently relate to this. I ordered something, for my truck, Sunday from a place just outside of Springfield, MO. Two boxes in the shipment. Both showed up in Kansas City Tuesday, and one box was delivered yesterday afternoon. Curious why only one was delivered, I checked tracking. Seems like one box left KC and ended up on my front steps in the Chicago suburbs. The second box is currently in Orlando, FL. WTF!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No covers needed on that one, they're already there. Any modification would actually devalue it.

Had to send back a defective part to a dealer via FEDEX, in turn they are sending a replacement. The part i sent, took less time to go from Syracuse NY to Lenexa KS, than the new part did from Allentown PA to my place south of Buffalo.

Whomever the shipping companies hired to streamline their logistics, should be fired, boxed and shipped home via the longest route possible.

Any chance we'll be seeing some spalted maple & ebony?

Ah the usual disappointment when UPS gives you a 11am-1pm delivery window estimate and it's now 2:35pm...

Back