NGD 408MT Faded Blue Jean Quilt.

windsongstudios

Snatched this up from The Guitar Shop in Canada. I am very impressed with the tonal possibilities of the 408 pickups. It is a nice compliment to my DGT as far as variations on the whole "single coil thang". This one has a Pattern neck and I am loving it, I was always used to a WF neck from past guitars and the Pattern is very similar. I mainly play alt country and I am finding that I am reaching for my PRS guitars over my trusted Teles more and more often. I hope I uploaded the images correctly from Flickr. They were taken with an iPhone5 in HDR mode.

Next PRS is either a McSoapy or a Brent Mason Sig.....thanks for reading.

Last edited:
8720575935_dbd9099beb_b.jpg

Great looking guitar! Faded Blue Jean is one of my favourite finishes by far!

With Flickr you're best of right clicking on the image. This should give you an option of sizes. Choose Large but no bigger then right click on the image, choose 'properties' and highlight by dragging across the text and copy that address which should end .jpg. Copy that into the IMG tags and you should be golden.

Thanks for the tip :)
8720575935_dbd9099beb_b.jpg

Great looking guitar! Faded Blue Jean is one of my favourite finishes by far!

With Flickr you're best of right clicking on the image. This should give you an option of sizes. Choose Large but no bigger then right click on the image, choose 'properties' and highlight by dragging across the text and copy that address which should end .jpg. Copy that into the IMG tags and you should be golden.

Back