NGD: 408 Brazilian

QueenCityGuitars

Vamanos Pest
I haven't posted a "new guitar day" for a long, long time. But I picked up a 408 Brazilian last week and I'm so happy with it that I felt compelled to post it. I love everything about this guitar. The Brazilian neck is super smooth and the Patter neck carve feels really nice. This one just sounds and feels fantastic and I love the 408 pickups and switching configuration. I haven't been this excited about getting a guitar since I got my Singlecut Private Stock. I've been going chugga-chugga on this thing for a week! :evil: The top's really nice, too. Check it out!

IMG_0442_zpsf2d91813.jpg

cool top! It looks like glowing embers in a fire pit. What's that color called?

It's Orange Tiger. I took the picture with my iPhone. Here's the same picture but the non-HDR version. The Orange Tiger stain looks really good with a dark Brazilian neck and hybrid hardware.

IMG_0441_zpsde9d0824.jpg

I like it!

Now you almost have to get a water blue quilt, a sand fade and something for wind to have the 4 elements: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.

BrYan...... I see plenty chugga-chugga, and heaps of weeeedly-weeeeedly in you future together!

I would have loved one of these with the Braz neck.... But for that pesky writing on the headstock!!!

That is a great top too!

Gorgeous. Love the look of the mixed screws and slugs.

Just out of curiosity...which sound do you prefer: this one or one of the MEs?

That is stunning...I have to assume she sounds the part as well, I have not been able to put mine down for very long since I got her.

Congrats!

Man, I don't need to see these gorgeous new guitars heading into Experience. Just adds fuel,to the GAS fire. Beautiful guitar you have there. Enjoy her.

Back