NGD 30th from the Party

Thanks all, headstock shot

Was a busy weekend drove down friday night, went to the Party on Saturday, left that drove home and went to a concert then to see some friends slept and then today went to the summer nationals NHRA event in Englishtown. i should be recovered in about 2 weeks LOL. When i do have time i will take more pictures of it, and post my shots from the Party

oh yea and me and this guy i saw

Thanks all, headstock shot

Was a busy weekend drove down friday night, went to the Party on Saturday, left that drove home and went to a concert then to see some friends slept and then today went to the summer nationals NHRA event in Englishtown. i should be recovered in about 2 weeks LOL. When i do have time i will take more pictures of it, and post my shots from the Party

oh yea and me and this guy i saw

Great photo-op, Rich.

That's a beauty ! Something as simple as the gold screw pole pieces just makes that look "POP" to the eye. Killer guitar.

Funny enough I was not gonna get Paul's signature on it, he was sitting at a table with his wife and some other people I didn't want to bother him my wife actually was the one who walked up and asked if he would sign it.

Believe it or not, I used to HATE charcoal and trans black. I love 'em now. That's a beauty. Enjoy it!

Back