NGD 30th from the Party

Rich5150

1st time visiting the factory was awesome as many of you know. Hit the main lobby and the wife saw the charcoal bust 30th's and said but it so I did. And figured while I was there figured why not have himself sign it as well a Emil.

Hot it home and pulled it out of the case and you just know it's gonna be one of those special guitars when it's not even plugged in and it just rings acoustically, plugged it in and it just made it even better hit one note and got about 20-25 seconds of sustain w no vibrato. All in all an amazing day, long but amazing.

1st time visiting the factory was awesome as many of you know. Hit the main lobby and the wife saw the charcoal bust 30th's and said but it so I did. And figured while I was there figured why not have himself sign it as well a Emil.

Hot it home and pulled it out of the case and you just know it's gonna be one of those special guitars when it's not even plugged in and it just rings acoustically, plugged it in and it just made it even better hit one note and got about 20-25 seconds of sustain w no vibrato. All in all an amazing day, long but amazing.

Congrats,

Wow, you hit the trifecta. Wonderful wifey, definitely a keeper ! NGD and some face time and personalised scribble on your 30th Anni by Mr PRS himself.

Very Jelous Aussie member ...,,,

Back