NGD(2X)

celtic757

Finally got some free time to snap a few shots of my new guitars.

First up is my custom order 2015 McCarty
Fire Red Burst with scraped binding
Ebony board and veneer
\m/ pickup in the bridge and 85/15 in the neck

Think I did a post about this when Brian told me she was in. Well her she is at home.
IMG_4513_zpseyx6kptb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4515_zpsntrril55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome guitar. Love the pickup combo and the coil split. The ebony board is so smooth.

Next up is a 2015 Tremonti in Black Gold Burst. Willcutt Guitars had this thing listed on eBay. Saw the top and couldn't believe it wasn't a 10 top. I was really missing having Black Gold in my lineup, so I worked out a trade deal with them and got this baby.

IMG_4516_zpsx0xi0ro0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4519_zpszgdxepyj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love ever Tremonti I've had.

My pics don't do either of these guitars justice. I've got a little time off around Christmas so I'll get some nicer pics taken and do an updated family photo.

Thanks for looking.

I love the adjustable bridge on the Tremonti, and I bet your McCarty pickup combo deals out quite the variety of tones. Nice pairing.

Those are gorgeous! Props to you for the ebony board on the McCarty and the adjustable stoptail on the Tremonti!

Very, very sweet! Enjoy those guitars, they're really nice, they've gotta sound great, too.

Thanks guys. They both rock.

Love the stoptail Tremontis. Had a 2012 Tremonti with the tremolo (part of the trade for this one). Great guitar but just didn't find myself using the trem very much. The stoptail definitely has a thicker sound to my ears.

I've still got my SE Tremonti Custom if I need a trem.

Congrats, and welcome back to Club Tremonti!

But it looks like there's something wrong there - like they forgot the hole for the trem bar. Should be covered under warranty, though! :vroam:

Noice! I completely agree with the top on that black gold -- that's some spectacular grain.

Celtic that is a fine-lookin ( and I am sure fine-soundin) set of girls you have there. Would love to hear how that McCarty sounds vs. a "stock" one.

Awesome tremonti there! Congrats! Wish I could swing the $$$ for that very same guitar right now!

Sweet. I have a McStandard with a \m/ bridge, 5909 neck and it's awesome. That Tremonti looks sharp in BG too!

Very nice, that's a couple of stunners! Congratulations! Love the outline with the binding on the McCarthy and the Tremonti black gold top is stunning. Definitely see a black gold top in my future :)

Back