NGD 2014 NF3

tonytester

PIC YOUR STRINGS WISELY
Earlier today I picked a 2014 NF3 frost blue metallic. indian rose wood and beautiful birds.
never had the chance to see or play one before, must be my sheltered 70 year old life.saw it on CL so I jumped on it , and glad I did.

Any other members been playing one of these.? What do you think.

more later

They’re nice, especially with overdrive/distortion. I had Hans’/Justin’s at my house for a couple of months, it was pretty rad.

I think you'll absolutely love this guitar! I love mine! Crazy versatile, and awesome pickups.

This yours?

i0xmar0tsmm4chavfpn9.jpg

Congrats & as an owner of an NF3 myself for 5+ years now, I know this baby is going to be a keeper for you! It is a lot more versatile than advertised and can cover lots of musical territory.

Always tempted to check out a /13

Yeah, I'd like to hear one first hand... All I've played is the div13 models in Line 6 Helix, Axe FX II XL+ and Axe FX III.
The models/cabs sound sweet, so I'm sure the real McCoy is nice!

That’s like, such a rad “at home” setup.

Always tempted to check out a /13

Yeah, I'd like to hear one first hand... All I've played is the div13 models in Line 6 Helix, Axe FX II XL+ and Axe FX III.
The models/cabs sound sweet, so I'm sure the real McCoy is nice!
They make great amps. I pretty much use my ftr 37 as a clean pedal platform. I honestly don’t play it enough but it became a bucket list amp after the first time I played one in person. Wish I could use it in a band context as it’s meant to be played. Maybe someday when my life calms down a bit. I pretty much play my nf3 exclusively thru this amp and they both sound awesome.

Back