NGD 2014 Custom 24

Lbushwhack88

After a painstaking process dealing with PayPal and eBay once I paid with the wrong credit card (Oops!! Learned my lesson as far as being careful regarding which card I use during checkout!), she finally came in about two weeks later this last Friday, right before my weekend trip out of town! I finally had some time to sit down and play her tonight, and she sounds great! Can't wait to hear this axe with the band!

2lmnxqo.jpg

2a5hifp.jpg

Last edited:
2014 PTS Custom 24 Faded Whale Blue!

Been wanting one of these in this finish for a while, finally pulled the trigger and I love it. Looks very modern, I absolutely love the blade switch too. Can't wait to get this thing going with some nice overdrive soon!!
34jd9np.jpg

Congrats !!!
That is a sweet looking guitar , I have been playing a bunch of 24 fret PRS these days and like it :)

Thanks everyone! It's taken quite some narrowing down as far as finding the features and whatnot that are perfect for me with these PRS guitars. The 5 that I have owned through the years have all been excellent, but this and the Santana should be able to provide me with plenty of great sounds, as well as satisfying my aesthetic desires to a tee! Time to give the ole wallet a rest, that is unless I end up picking up a single coil prs at some point!

Cool guitar and sweet playing!

Excuse this offtopic but, how many times have PRS changed the signature logo? The more recent one is more legible, but I just noticed that this 2014 logo is different than my 2012 and 2007 logo, and these two different between them. Never compared my 2 core headstocks because I thought they were the same, but they aren´t.

I know these guys on the forum can chime in way more accurately than me, but I've seen a really small signature logo, then they enlarged it and it was like some type of metal or some material branded into the headstock with the larger, more legible signature, and now it looks like it's almost painted on, like it isn't raised off of the headstock on the newer ones. I'm pretty sure the real old ones had a different look too, but like I said the gurus will know way more than I do!

Mmmm, satin.

Excuse this offtopic but, how many times have PRS changed the signature logo?

Short answer: A bunch.

Longer answer: Started with a decal, then went to a raised metallic sticker, then went to being an inlay with the veneered headstocks. They've changed the actual shape of the signature several times, maybe half a dozen.

Back