NGD: 2014 Brushstroke 24 !

Rusty Falcon

Just bought this 10-top beauty off Reverb.com... combining the 408 pickups and a Pattern Regular 24 fret neck this is a great compliment for my 2008 Custom 24.

BS24_AQ_case.jpg

Many thanks to Glen Canyon Music!

Beautious! I lusted after a Violet one of these last year, and wimped out. Hope you enjoy it! Killer score!

That is a killer-looking top. Excellent score - love the Brushstrokes, never tried the narrow 408s with 24 frets. Hope to someday! Congrats - play the snot out of her...

That's beautiful. I think it's one that I had talked to the seller about buying a few months ago, and he wanted a lot more then than I thought it was worth... more than a new one... because he said the color was so rare.

And she sounds great... took some getting used to the new 408 pickups as I've only otherwise owned Custom 24s. The CU24 Vintage Bass and Hot Fat Screamer pickups have a lot more output than these do. Once I dialed it all in I had nothing but grins last night playing her... in fact I think I shall go play some more!

thats awesome, congrats...do you have any experience with the 57/08? I think the 408s are supposed to be similar in nature

thats awesome, congrats...do you have any experience with the 57/08? I think the 408s are supposed to be similar in nature

Hiya... nope... my only other PRS guitars are Custom 24s with the Vintage Bass (neck) and Hot Fat Screamer (bridge) pickups. This is a completely new animal and voicing for me!

Back