NGD: 2012 DGT GT!

Thanks! I couldn't resist the great prices from MusiciansFriend over the weekend. Don't be jealous - just get one! :)

I just had to come back today and look at your pics again. It looks even better today! I can just imagine how happy you are with it. What amp(s) do you use?

As for me getting one, I'm about to give up hope. My finances only seem to get worse instead of better. But at least I can live vicariously here on the board, right?

Again, congrats and well done.

Lloyd

I just had to come back today and look at your pics again. It looks even better today! I can just imagine how happy you are with it. What amp(s) do you use?

As for me getting one, I'm about to give up hope. My finances only seem to get worse instead of better. But at least I can live vicariously here on the board, right?

Again, congrats and well done.

Lloyd

I play through a Mesa Boogie Maverick 1x12 (or 4x12), Dr. Z 18 NR 1x12, Sovtek MIG-50 and Peavey Classic 30 1x12. Your finances will hopefully get better! I was in a financial dog house for a long time! Keep the hope, and get a DGT GT soon!

I play through a Mesa Boogie Maverick 1x12 (or 4x12), Dr. Z 18 NR 1x12, Sovtek MIG-50 and Peavey Classic 30 1x12. Your finances will hopefully get better! I was in a financial dog house for a long time! Keep the hope, and get a DGT GT soon!

A Dream guitar through some cool amps... Life is Good!

Lloyd

Back