NGD - 2012 Custom 24 Teal Black

PTY

Hello Everyone:) First post and back to PRS. I've been playing EBMM for a few years now and went to GC to see what was new. I had a CE24 years ago and wanted to see what was new with PRS. I tried some DGT's, Tremonti's and then picked up a Custom 24. It was all over. I went home and picked up my EBMM JP12 and traded it in, then walked out with the Custom 24. I am constantly amazed at how easy it was to go from a 20 inch radius to a 10 inch radius. I actually like the 10 inch better and I cant believe how low I can get the action on this. The 59/09's sound amazing on my 5153 50 watter at every gain stage. Here are some picks of my guitar from the GC Platinum Room site. This is my actual guitar and not another one like it...I figured these pics are much better than my cam....lol:)
_cfimg1291242574408633739_zps02765b11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
_cfimg1034872937933065312_zps02e5d9de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
_cfimg232196773114875083_zps20ada55b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome to the forums PTY. Congrats on the guitar. I'm glad you like it.

I hear you on playability. I also find PRS fits me tastes very well. :rock:

Welcome to the forum and congrats! That guitar is beautiful, teal black is one of my favorite finishes.

teal black is my favourite PRS colour, my desktop wallpaper is a teal black McCarty :laugh: welcome to the forum and HNGD! prs playability is the best in the market in my personal opinion. Hell, I'm spoiled by PRS, so much to the point that I can't play other guitars properly anymore! Maybe i'd try out some strats or teles or LP-alikes from time to time but they never hang in my mind long enough. PRS is in my blood :D

One of the nicest cu24s' I've seen in a while. Congratulations

As a fellow Teal Black Cu24 owner, I welcome you to the club. And the forums! Great choice.:congrats:

Back