NGD: 2009 Prs Tremonti II Vintage Natural

DopplegangeR

Came in last week and it's only now I got the chance to post.

This is my 5th PRS and man, PRSI never cease to amaze me. This one needs no further introduction, though it has:

1. One Piece non 10 top
2. Shadow Birds -2009

1st photo is from the seller, and no, I don't own the Bluetron Bluedrive. I still have to get a good camera so I can capture this beaut giving justice to its non 10 but amazing top.

photo_zps1891f7be.jpg

2013-01-09-14-59-42_zpsd76c5281.jpg

This is my 5th PRSi. I have a 2002 Custom 22 in Natural Gloss finish

PRSi I bought and sold:
1. 2006/07 (not sure but its one of the first ed) SE Custom 22 wraparound bridge in Grey Black
2. SE245 in Tortoise (a 2 week guitar, need to sell to fund a Mesa Mini Rectifier)
3. 1994 CE24 in Tortoise Shell (w/ mahogany back, I read that it was the transition year from alder to mahogany)

Love the color, lots of dark color Tremontis...I like the vintage natural. Looks like a 10 to me!

That's gorgeous.
I can't imagine why it wouldn't be considered a 10-top.
Congrats! :)

Thank you guys! I appreciate the kind words!

This beauty is as lovely as beastly as it sound. The stock Tremonti pickups with a gauge 11s for a half step drop D tuning is amazing. Although I wish it has a WF neck, the WT is fast and smooth to play with.

Love the color, lots of dark color Tremontis...I like the vintage natural. Looks like a 10 to me!

I notice that too, I was actually looking into the Charcoal or even a Grey Black Tremonti, but this VIntage Natural color w/ the darker edge burst (if you can call it a burst) gave it all away. The color being as trans as it is shows the more lovelier flames. And if it's not a 10 top, at least it has a gorgeous one piece top!

Thank you guys! I appreciate the kind words!

This beauty is as lovely as beastly as it sound. The stock Tremonti pickups with a gauge 11s for a half step drop D tuning is amazing. Although I wish it has a WF neck, the WT is fast and smooth to play with.

I notice that too, I was actually looking into the Charcoal or even a Grey Black Tremonti, but this VIntage Natural color w/ the darker edge burst (if you can call it a burst) gave it all away. The color being as trans as it is shows the more lovelier flames. And if it's not a 10 top, at least it has a gorgeous one piece top!
Oh crap, didn't even realize it was one piece! Even better! Don't get me wrong though, I love charcoal, grey black, etc.

Oh crap, didn't even realize it was one piece! Even better! Don't get me wrong though, I love charcoal, grey black, etc.

Those colors are cool man, even now I am still wanting for either of the two.

And yeah, surprisingly it''s a one piece top. Il try to post some clearer top shots soon!

Very nice indeed, I like the Pagey vibe!

I thought it was only me, thanks for noticing that too!

Back