NGD 2009 Modern Eagle 2

Rocky2013

Long time since I posted here, but blown away by this guitar. Came across this last week (huge bank balance risk with my son now working in a Guitar shop). Simply wonderful guitar. Sounds amazing, feels amazing, action is as low as you want it (and I like it really low) and someone else has played it in for me so I don’t have to worry about scrapes and dings. Totally in love!!!

A4183DE4-E1A8-47EF-8426-D4CB0345936B_zpsbonxp1fx.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Killer find congrats, pics not showing and can't pinpoint the color from you avatar what is this beautiful color exactly.

Nice one Rocky, good to know of another UK forumite here!

Your son wouldn’t happen to working in a well known guitar emporium in Guildford, by any chance?!;)

You could use an Imgur/Google (or similar 3rd party hosting) account to host the image and upload the sharing code on here, for future reference.

Nice one Rocky, good to know of another UK forumite here!

Your son wouldn’t happen to working in a well known guitar emporium in Guildford, by any chance?!;)

You could use an Imgur/Google (or similar 3rd party hosting) account to host the image and upload the sharing code on here, for future reference.
Thanks for the hint on posting pics.
It’s not the fine Guildford emporium, but the equally fine Epsom-based shop!

Thanks for the hint on posting pics.
It’s not the fine Guildford emporium, but the equally fine Epsom-based shop!

Cool, I hope he’s enjoying it and I’m sure it’s terrible when he lets you know of something new and delicious that’s just come in stock!;)

How awful (hee hee)

Back