NGD 2006 McCarty

Thanks for all the positive vibes on my new acquisition. As ever I’ll be taking everyone’s advice....Amber lampshades are on order, obligatory photos to follow :)

Very nice! Congratulations!
FWIW - I would put some lampshades on it.

Already on order my friend, Tony G is in the case:D

Edit: Well he’s not actually in the case, because otherwise he wouldn’t be able to type in his phone or other electronic device and order those lampshades! Unless of course the zip was ever so slightly open.

Edit: Well he’s not actually in the case, because otherwise he wouldn’t be able to type in his phone or other electronic device and order those lampshades! Unless of course the zip was ever so slightly open.

ROFL or should that be RICL :D

Like your thinking but I’ve been told in no uncertain terms this has to be it, no more guitars lol
What were the words exactly, we might be able to help you

received_484027088900059.jpeg

You were all correct. Lampshades definitely the way to go, looks far better. While I was at it upgraded to Schaller S Locks, just because it’s a pain taking off the strap every time it goes back in the case (I know, first world problem). Bit worried about screw size, but needn’t have worried, tight fit, but no problems.
Before and after photos

You were all correct. Lampshades definitely the way to go, looks far better. While I was at it upgraded to Schaller S Locks, just because it’s a pain taking off the strap every time it goes back in the case (I know, first world problem). Bit worried about screw size, but needn’t have worried, tight fit, but no problems.
Before and after photos
Nice!

Back