NGD 2006 McCarty

TonyG

So after solving the “wait for S2 594 or buy used McCarty” dilemma, this beauty arrived yesterday. What can I say apart from it’s everything I was looking for. Classic styling, classic tones, easy to play etc etc. Needn’t have worried about buying used on line, condition better than described. Without shadow of doubt, best guitar I’ve ever owned, couldn’t be happier :)

Only thing is I’m not sure about the speed knobs and whether to replace them with amber or clear/black lampshades.

Last edited:
Like your thinking but I’ve been told in no uncertain terms this has to be it, no more guitars lol
Up your game for her for no reason. When she gets suspicious, tell her it’s because she deserves it, which is probably true. Keep The level up and gradually taper to normal. Do a few cycles of this. Think about a guitar 6 months from now, if the budget allows.

Up your game for her for no reason. When she gets suspicious, tell her it’s because she deserves it, which is probably true. Keep The level up and gradually taper to normal. Do a few cycles of this. Think about a guitar 6 months from now, if the budget allows.
To be fair not sure I’ll need another for a while after getting this one :)

Congrats! McCarty was my first PRS. Soon all the Gibsons were gone replaced by PRS :)

Back