NGD !!! 1994 Custom 24 Stoptail in Whale Blue

Muziqman

Finally apart of the PRS family !! Just picked up the case queen thats in excellent shape. Only played a handful of times and still had the original strings on it. After polishing the frets and stoptail, putting on new strings, shes ready to rock. Installed Schaller S-Locks so I could use the straps I have from other guitars.

BVLRTtq.jpg

iFSBX2p.jpg

hgcdz8g.jpg

jdWTRg2.jpg

Same strings after 25 years? Wow, that is a case queen!

Not a whole lot of Custom 24 Stop-tails out there. Congrats on an incredible find!

I actually had a choice between this one and another from 97 with a lovely orange flame top but they had Fishman Fluence KSE pickups installed... its still for sale. lol. and has been for several months. I think being up in Vancouver BC makes a big difference in terms of buyers/market.

Wow, just wow! And only been played a handful of times? Lucky you, congratulations.

That is HOT!
Is “DIBS” still a thing around here?:D

OH! The winged tuners are your friend. If you’ve never used them before, just take your time and remember CHRISTMAS TREE.

That is HOT!
Is “DIBS” still a thing around here?:D

OH! The winged tuners are your friend. If you’ve never used them before, just take your time and remember CHRISTMAS TREE.

I found a really good clip on YouTube that helped alot cause I've never used them before.

I actually had a choice between this one and another from 97 with a lovely orange flame top but they had Fishman Fluence KSE pickups installed... its still for sale. lol. and has been for several months. I think being up in Vancouver BC makes a big difference in terms of buyers/market.
Congrats on a killer axe!
I saw that one with the Fishmans in it. It's in Vic right?
Awesome!

Congrats! Not many stoptail Cu24s out in the wild, let alone a whale blue case queen!

Back