NGD…Peacock Blue SE Hollowbody II Piezo

Daveporter33765

Actually, I bought a new Peacock Blue SE Hollowbody II Piezo guitar yesterday…so technically yesterday was the NGD. However, I didn’t have time to give my new guitar a proper workout until today.

I have been playing guitar for over 50 years and this is one of the most well crafted and best sounding guitars I have owned and/or played…at any cost! But, at the price I paid for it, this guitar was one of the best values I have ever experienced.

I do not have a means of posting a photo evidently. I tried to paste a photo and it does not become attached. If I select the image button it presents me with a dialog box to insert a file via a URL link, which I do not have.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing incorrectly?

Last edited:
I do not have a means of posting a photo evidently. I tried to paste a photo and it does not become attached. If I select the image button it presents me with a dialog box to insert a file via a URL link, which I do not have.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing incorrectly?
Hey Dave - so to post an image, it needs to be "housed" or "posted" elsewhere, and then you put the URL into the forum image dialogue. You can host at Imgur, photobucket and many other places. Some are easier than others when it comes to a "share" link which is what you will need (a direct link to the image, that starts with https and ends with .jpg or .jpeg or .png). Here is a tutorial (both video and a PDF) thread that has links to the other known posts regarding posting images here at the forum - Picture Sharing Tutorials .
If after going through that stuff you still can not resolve, feel from to hit me up via private message and I will work out the details with you!

MW

Actually, I bought a new Peacock Blue SE Hollowbody II Piezo guitar yesterday…so technically yesterday was the NGD. However, I didn’t have time to give my new guitar a proper workout until today.

I have been playing guitar for over 50 years and this is one of the most well crafted and best sounding guitars I have owned and/or played…at any cost! But, at the price I paid for it, this guitar was one of the best values I have ever experienced.

Have not played guitar for anything near 50 years, but I do appreciate a well manufactured item, and Its like I said in previous threads, , That if the SE Hollowbody line was manufactured in the US, I really do not see (or hear) how the quality could be improved on.

They would simply cost more, and be priced well into the $ 2-3 Kilobuck range.
At that price ,I would not own one. As they currently sit, I just wonder how many more I should buy ...:cool:

Congrats! These are super guitars! I have a SE HB II Piezo in Black Gold burst. It's fitting between my Alembic and 15 other guitars in playability and sound.

I think its the ebony fretboard that's doing it...besides the rest of the guitar ;)

Looking forward to the pics. Moon dog has a good tutorial on posting pics.

qJJPc5L

I have the same problem as you Dave. I have been unable to post a pic. Hopefully you all get to see my SE HBII Piezo.

Love this guitar. More than my drums.

Dave, send me your photos to [email protected], and I'll host them for you :)

Congrats! I like mine especially the laminate feel for a change. Pickup change and satinized neck resulted in absolutely new experience.

Back